This session poses two important questions that most dealerships principals, general managers, and marketers needs to answer.
- What is the competition doing?
- How can data be used to increase website shoppers?
Reunion Marketing’s CEO Dave Spannhake dives into the data science to share a number of features about the current automotive marketing landscape. He’ll set up expectations for the results you should achieve and leverage data from a national dealership network. This lets him analyze the best-performing, average, and poor-performing dealerships to give you key performance metrics to gauge yourself against, as well as the “whys” behind the results.
You’ll learn three important actionable takeaways:
- Understand what searches consumers use most to find vehicles in your market.
- Learn how to see how people behave on your site to inform your plan of action.
- Set expectations for how other channels (e.g. SEM and social) will drive traffic and increase conversions.
If you’re ready to learn more about how Reunion Marketing can leverage data for your dealership, reach out to us for a free digital audit.